Duration:6 Nights 7 Days
- Bungy Jump/Swing
- Mountain Flight
- Ultra-Light Flight
- Traditional welcome during arrival of the guest
- Meeting and assistance during arrival and departure of the guest
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Kathmandu
- 01 night accommodation at “The Last Resort”
- Accommodation in Tent at The Last Resort
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Pokhara
- Full Board Meal in “The Last Resort” (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Daily breakfast at Kathmandu and Pokhara Hotel
- Bungy Jumping
- Rafting at Bhotekoshi River
- 1 hour Mountain Flight
- Paragliding and Ultra-light flight at Pokhara
- Zip flyer at Pokhara
- Government taxes as applicable
- Personal expenses such as shopping, insurance, telephone bill, any other beverages etc.
- Any extra nights other than above package occurred due to natural disasters, political issues etc. which is beyond our control.
- Guide charge
- Entrance fees
- Any other services unmentioned in cost section includes
Upon arrival, meet our office tour representative who will meet, assist and drop you to the hotel. Evening is free for your own leisure. You can stroll around the Thamel Market (major tourist hub of Kathmandu city). Overnight at hotel.
Early morning after breakfast, drive to The Last Resort which will takes nearly 04 hr. from Kathmandu. Upon arrival, check into at Resort. After refreshment, enjoy white water rafting in Bhotekoshi River. Evening is free for your own leisure. Overnight at resort.
Early morning after breakfast, enjoy Bungy Jump and Swing. Late, drive back to Kathmandu. Evening is free to stroll around Thamel Market. Overnight at hotel.
Early morning, transfer to domestic airport to enjoy Mountain flight of 1hrs. Later, return back to hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, drive to Pokhara. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Early morning after breakfast, enjoy Paragliding and Ultra-light flight. Ultra-light flight operates in Pokhara Airport where paragliding operates from Sarangkot. Evening is free for your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Early Morning after breakfast, enjoy zip flyer (Longest Zipline). Later, return back to Kathmandu. Evening is free for your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Early morning after breakfast, move ahead to Kathmandu International Airport for final departure.
Adventure Package in Nepal Reviews
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Price||Group Size|
|No Data Available|